Today Fire Hose Games announced the early access release date of its upcoming first-person factory automation game Techtonica.
The game will launch in its 0.1 version on July 18, 2023, for PC via Steam, so fans of the genre don't have much longer to wait before they can start building their massive underground automated industry.
The announcement was made alongside a trailer, which you can enjoy below.
If you're unfamiliar with Techtonica, you can take a look at the reveal from a little over a year ago and read our interview with Fire Hose Games President and Founder Eitan Glinert.
You can also take a good look at our preview in which our Robert Scarpinito mentioned that "The gameplay loop in Techtonica simultaneously gratifies you while pushing you to be even more efficient." Below you can find a handy summary of the game offers:
- BEAUTIFUL WORLD. Explore the cavernous depths of Techtonica surrounded by bioluminescent flora in first-person.
- FACTORY BUILDING. Power your mining and production with dynamic and interlinked factory systems.
- COMPLETE AUTOMATION. Conveyor belts and unique travel systems make sprawling, automated factories easier to build, connect, and traverse.
- REWARDING UPGRADES. Start small and get massive with gameplay systems that continually evolve with new challenges and solutions.
- AURAL NIRVANA. Techtonica arrives with a build-inspiring original soundtrack from Cityfires (20XX, Catlateral Damage: Remeowstered).
- CO-OP. Techtonica will be entirely playable alone or with up to four-player co-op.